Therapy PRO has supported over 6,500 people
The Therapy Pro Accelerate Graduate Program is designed to support your transition from graduate to professional. We know that stepping into the workforce as a new graduate can be daunting, but our wrap around support model and structured 6-month graduate program will accelerate your learning and set you up for success.
The Accelerate Graduate Program focuses recent graduates on developing excellent, well-rounded clinical skills, through a mix of self-paced activities, group sessions, guest speakers, masterclasses, supervision with experienced senior therapists, mentoring and buddy opportunities, and professional coaching. You will be exposed to clients across the lifespan (including paediatric clients) to build strong foundations within the community. From there, you can determine where your preference is.
Your first 6-months at Therapy Pro
Our Accelerate Graduate Program has been carefully designed across 6 core stages to ensure you gain the knowledge, skills and confidence you need:
Accelerate Graduate Program
Download the Guide now.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Director of Service Delivery
- Community of Practice
- Group and individual supervision
- Professional Coaching
- Therapy Support admin team and finance support
Our culture is built on being exceptional, connected and magnetic. Therapy Pro will support you to thrive and see the impact this positive culture has on the way you deliver high-quality services to clients. We place importance on being authentic, collaborative and making positive connections with people each day. The experience you get will be varied, challenging and incredibly rewarding.
The benefits of working at Therapy Pro include:
- Flexibility to work part-time or full-time and autonomy and trust to schedule your day, your way.
- A range of diversity and variety across a broad client caseload, opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and options to explore both community and telehealth assessments and intervention.
- Generous annual Professional Development
- Lower billable time targets to provide you with the time to learn, grow and foster connections.
- A strong focus on team connection. We provide a dedicated connection budget for team activities as well as access to Connection Hubs for face-to-face activities and meet ups.
- A positive and supportive work culture to ensure you feel on purpose, supported and ensures your health and wellbeing
Yes, our graduate positions are paid, ongoing roles within our business.
Any other questions?
We’re always looking for
new team members. Join our team